Tactical Arms offers the following Returns Policy:
- No returns or refunds are allowed of non-Firearms Related accessories after 7 days from invoice date and must have Original Store Receipt and Original Credit Card Receipt if a Credit Card was used.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- New items that have been used may not be returned.
- Returns must include all accessories as shipped. Refunds will be adjusted for returns missing accessories, factory boxes etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customers expense, at our option.
- You must notify Tactical Arms, LLC of your intention to return an item and receive our Return Authorization number PRIOR to shipping.
- All returns must be prepaid. Insurance on returns is your choice and at your expense and risk. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you.
- All Used Firearms Have A 3 Day NON-FIREING Inspection Period!
- A 20% Restocking Fee May Apply or Store Credit will be Issued.
- FIREARM RETURNS
- ALL USED FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL.
- ALL NEW FIREARMS SALES ARE FACTORY WARRANTED ONLY.
- Once a firearm is fired or in any way damaged (dropped, scratched, disassembled etc.), the sale is final. Used firearms are subject to a THREE DAY NON-FIRING INSPECTION from the time it arrives at your dealer. Make arrangements to inspect the firearm within this timeframe. Any problems should immediately be brought to our attention within this 3 day period of time and we will, at OUR option, make compensation arrangements or instruct you to return the firearm for a refund less shipping. Refunds (less shipping both ways as well as credit card fees if any) will be issued when the firearm is received in "As Shipped" condition along with all accessories.
Conditions Of Use:
This web store is intended to be used by residents of the United States Only. The customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws. Be aware that federal law restricts the sale of firearms to citizens over age 18 (21 for pistols and revolvers) who pass an instant background check with local law enforcement at the point of sale.(All Transfers With in the State of Connecticut are Bound to the Connecticut Firearms Laws). All other sales with ONLY be shipped to a Valid Federal Firearms License. Many other federal, state and local restrictions also apply to the sale, ownership, use and storage of firearms. In general, you may not purchase a firearm if you are a minor, a convicted felon, a fugitive from justice, a person convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, under a domestic restraining order, are addicted to drugs or a habitual drug user, have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces, are not a citizen of the United States or have ever renounced your citizenship. In addition, many states impose additional restrictions and qualifications upon prospective firearms purchasers. There are over 31,000 firearms laws presently in effect across the nation. Please contact your local law enforcement in your State, County or local Police Department for further details, or you may go to the BATF website www.atf.gov/firearms/statelaws/22edition.htm and request their current publication "State Laws and Published ordinance - Firearms."