|Give your kid some KLASS (Kids Learning About Safe Shooting)
$275 (Plus Tax)
Whether you want to share your hobby, partake in a “different” sport, or you just want to instill responsible gun handling to counter-act violent video games.
This course is for your child and you. Your Child will learn:
- Safe handling of a firearm
- Differentiate between acceptable and unacceptable behavior
- How to properly choose a shooting stance
- Loading and unloading a firearm in a safe manner
And will be taught the basics of KLASS:
- Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Leave the gun empty until an adult says it’s ok
- Always wear your safety equipment
- Shoot only when told to do so
- Safety is the key to fun
All course materials, targets, and safety equipment will be provided.
BRAND NEW YOUTH SINGLE SHOT RIFLE FREE! (with course completion, for each child.)
Registered to the parent *all Local, State and FED laws apply
Class size is limited and inexcusable behavior will result in the child and parent being asked to leave.
*Rescheduling available at the instructor’s discression*
One parent or guardian per child
Just in time for Hunting Season